So one of my favorite meals is meatball stroganoff…so here is my air fried version. You can make your meatballs by hand or you can use store bought…that is totally up to you.
- Meatballs (ground beef, egg, breadcrumbs, herbs & spices)
- Cream of Onion Soup
- Mashed Potatoes
- Fried Onions (I used the carmelized ones by French’s)
- Prepare your meatballs if you are making them by hand. If using store bought, skip to step 2.
- Air fry your meatballs. This step really depends on your air fryer and how big your meatballs are. My air fryer is small and I usually make 6-8 at a time so I cook them @370 for about 15-20 minutes and I turn them after about 8-10 minutes and I can usually gauge how much longer until they are done at that point.
- While the meatballs are in the air fryer, I like to prepare the sauce and mashed potatoes. For the sauce, I use 1 can of cream of onion soup (you can also use cream of mushroom soup). I combine the soup and about 1/4 cup of milk and heat it up in a sauce pan. Prepare your mashed potatoes as you usually do…I actually use instant.
- After your potatoes are done place them in the middle of the plate. By now your meatballs should be done so you can just put them on top of the mashed potatoes. Now you can spoon your sauce on top of it all.
- Top with a sprinkle of fried onions.
- Enjoy your meal!